Scan2Deploy Studio 1.7.2 is now available. It includes many new enhancements and bug fixes. Read below for more details.
Downloads are available in the Releases section on the Scan2Deploy Studio Github page.
- Added support for profiles containing 10+ QR codes
Reading 10+ QR requires Scan2Deploy agent v1.37 or higher and V3 Scan2Deploy QR code
- Applies profile on device in the background without launching the Agent UI
Please consult the silent deployment documentation for feature requirements.
- Added Barcode only deployment option to remove the need to host/download a profile
- Only a certain subset of features are available within this deployment format, otherwise hosting the profile will still be required. For a complete list of feature compatibility, please consult the deployment actions documentation
Barcode only feature requires Scan2Deploy agent v1.38 or higher.
Device & Scanner Settings Enhancements
- Added support for partial Device and Scanner settings. This feature allows you to set a portion of the Device & Scanner Settings without including the defaults
- Added unselect/select all button to support partial settings selection
- Added reset button to the return all settings to default values
- Added intermediary titles for bundle array entries
- Launcher available for updates in Datalogic Apps list
- New action selection page added for launcher configuration
- Adding Allowed applications/web pages
- Customizing application appearance
- Configuring launcher and device interface while running
- Datalogic Launcher available in default home/launcher selection
Datalogic Launcher features require Scan2Deploy agent v1.35 or higher as well as compatible firmware.
- Added drag & drop script reordering
- Added Screen Lock setting to advanced deployment options
- Updated various tooltips and confirmation dialog text to improve clarity
Some features in this release require Scan2Deploy Agent v1.38 or newer. To update to the latest version of the Scan2Deploy agent, check Update Scan2Deploy on the Save and Print page in Scan2Deploy Studio
Some features in this release require a minimum firmware version, please consult the feature description within the Scan2Deploy Studio documentation for requirements
- Fixed issue where temporary files were not being cleaned up on disk
- Fixed issue that prevented discarding unsaved changes if downloads were in progress
- Fixed issue where bundle array entries were not immediately added to json
- Fixed typo in intent field invalid entry text
- Fixed issue where Espresso installed apps were not configurable
- Fixed an issue encountered when modifying SureFox managed config