Scan2Deploy Studio 1.8.2 is now available. It includes many new enhancements and bug fixes. Read below for more details.
Downloads are available in the Releases section on the Scan2Deploy Studio Github page.
Device & Scanner settings enhancements
- Added support for Application Policies (profile manager)
- Device & Scanner settings can now be applied on a per app basis
The following enhancement requires Scan2Deploy agent v1.39 or higher and the Datalogic SDK v1.32 or higher.
- Added support for configuring the Datalogic Enterprise Browser
- The admin password for both Datalogic Launcher and Enterprise Browser are now encrypted
- The password fields for individual sites on the Datalogic Enterprise Browser are now encrypted
The following enhancement requires Scan2Deploy agent v1.40 or higher.
- Added support for Joya Touch 22
- Disabled V3 barcode options for Memor K
Some features in this release require Scan2Deploy Agent v1.40 or newer. To update to the latest version of the Scan2Deploy agent, check Update Scan2Deploy on the Save and Print page in Scan2Deploy Studio.
- Fixed an issue where the "valid until" field was being modified when loading a profile
- Fixed an issue where tooltips were appearing when the mouse was quickly moving over items
- Removed redundant "User Interface" dropdown from Launcher page
- Fixed issue where user couldn't change between “Host Profile” and “Barcode Only” option when editing profile
- Fixed issue where the Datalogic Launcher wallpaper or custom icons could not be set
- Fixed an issue where URLs containing an IP address were marked as invalid when adding a web app to DL Launcher